Sunday, June 22, 2008

Something new

The NB 1/2 started with a blast, a Howitzer blast to be specific. It was enough to shock a quick 300m out of anyone.

I finished absolutely wasted with a smile. Awesome race.

Big thanks to LifeSport and Race Director, John Bothelo, for putting together a fantastic event. All the volunteers were excellent in the most awesome of ways.

Thanks to Elk and Beaver Lakes, the Saanich Peninsula, and the Lake trails for being there. It was great to spend some quality time with each of you.

Thanks to all who came to cheer on. It was great to see and hear you on the course. One of my favorite things about racing is sharing the post race stories. Thanks for listing. Fun.

Definitely the #1 Performance of the weekend was Mix Master Mike Neill. #4 at Ironman Coure d'Alene. That's wickedness dude. Absolute wickedness.

Big Matt Sharpie also put on a wicked show down in Enumclaw, with the overall sprint victory. Absolute wickedness big dawg.

Congrats to all who raced this weekend. Live it, &

Rest well.

2 comments:

Vincent said...

Good race!
Are you going to be at Vancouver or Osoyoos?

Vincent said...

yeah, I was really pleased with the result. And fortunately my leg didn't bother me at all so I was really pleased with that. I think Osoyoos is just going to be a training ride where as Vancouver is my next focus. Although Osoyoos is nationals, I'm from Vancouver, so my friends can come watch, and would rather put on a show there. Good luck with the rest of your season