Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Numero Uno

Here's a brief outline of the day.

Wake up to sun! This is definitely something my inner cat appreciates.

Easy run through the burbs and into the U of A campus. It took a little while to find my stride, but it showed up when it was ready, as usual.

Grocery shop, lunch, and hit the road for a little tour with Sugar Cane before our swim.

I felt great in the water today. Thanks to Craig for letting us hop in with his group for a couple days.

I'd love to share more thoughts on the day, however Yoga awaits.

Rest well.

2 comments:

Alex Coates said...

Sounds like a great day! Guess what? I discovered what I'm really good at: Cereal eating. Um hum. So I think I may have to become a national cereal eater instead of this triathlon business. Just kidding! hope tomorrow is good too.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I was about to get annoyed that you came to the U of A and didn't tell me, but then I realized you meant Arizona, not Alberta. (I was skimming)

Did you delete Facebook?

I was wondering if you were going to Judy and Brian's wedding. It's the very first wedding I've ever been invited to and I'm super excited! I think I can justify the plane ticket if I also spend a few days at home.

Hope your trip is continuing to go well. This weekend I'm going to get my ass kicked at Mount Shark by a bunch of National team skiers who really shouldn't be crashing Alberta cup races...

Then I get to "rest" which means focus 100% of my energy instead of 90% of my energy on school. Publish or perish!

ciao
Emily