Friday, October 12, 2007

My new bike's name is Papaya.

Great day. There's still a little bit of this cough lingering around, but it's no biggie. Just taking it's time to make sure all the pipes are clean and ready for some good fall training.

100TT today in the pool. I went out in a 31, back in 34 to make a 1:05:1. All that needs to be said is next 100TT will be 1:02:02. Maktub! The rest of the swim was decent: 4 x 500swim, 100kick and a cool down. Feel the flow.

Scotty and I made some a more progress with the Run/Walk for the Homeless and got some ideas down for what will be a solid training camp this November.

Time for base run ... 56 minutes. Running workouts are really going by fast these days. Today was short, but still, it seemed over before it started.

Back at home I saw the cross bike staring at me. It said, "Come on just a short ride." So, I caved and took Papaya for a tour of the rocks at Cattle Point through Uplands Park. This is going to be a FUN Winter of riding.

I like this quote:

"Dream the Dreams that have never been Dreamt." - David Bower

The universe is an amazing place that will provide all. Be your dream.

No comments: