Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let's

Be First to Find us.

Be First to Race for One.

Be First to Find our inspiration.

Be First to Follow our aspiration.

Be First to Free our desire.

Be First to Follow our true desire.

Free desire leads us to aspire.


It appears a competition with blast beginning.

Aspiration begins before that blast.

Aspiration outlasts the competition.

***

In the Winter of 2003 I came to Victoria for Christmas with a short pair of ski poles in my bag. It was sunny & 14 degrees on December 23rd.

I did polling intervals on Beacon Hill in the beautiful sun & someone asked, "What are those things in your hands?"

In the Winter of 2004 I came to Victoria for Christmas with a pair of roller skis in my carry on. It was sunny and 12 degrees on December 24th.

I did my roller ski intervals around Beacon hill in the beautiful sun & someone asked, "What are those things on your feet?"

In the summer of 2010 I ran to Beacon Hill and did running intervals in the beautiful sun. It was sunny and 18 degrees on June 22nd.

Beacon Hill is good for intervals.


Rest well.

No comments: