Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bees

I would like to introduce you to a few new friends, Bumblebee & Honeybee.

Thanks Phil!

Remember the feeling of wanting to go to bed just so it will be tomorrow. (But I'm too excited to sleep!)

For the past few months I have felt this way every Tuesday & Friday evening, with Wednesday & Saturday being our long ride days.

Tonight I feel this way about Friday, our long run day.

I love the long run day, and with the help of Honeybee the treadmill miles will fly by.

Rest well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

keep being too excited to sleep all the time! makes me smile :)

Anonymous said...

I love you writing :)Do you ever hit any lows, or are you completely blissed out on life?

Jess

stevo said...

It makes me happy know you enjoy the words. Life itself is bliss.